Durgapur Chemicals Ltd has released job vacancy notification for 10 posts at its Durgapur works unit. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 31st March 2015. Those who have applied against earlier Advertisement published on 14.01.2015 or earlier need not apply further.
The company is looking Dynamic and Target oriented person who can contribute with best of their ability.
- HRA and other benefits are applicable as per rule of the company.
- For the posts located at Durgapur, it is desired to stay in Company’s unfurnished residential accommodation at DCL Township subject to availability of quarter as per the grade. In such case, no HRA shall be paid. Nominal rent and actual Electricity charges shall be deducted from the Salary as per rules of the company.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Knowledge of Computer/ERP (Wherever required) is desirable.
2. Relaxation in age and experience may be considered for extremely deserving Candidates.
3. Separate application to be sent for each post. The application is liable to be rejected if found unsuitable and not fulfilling the requisite qualification & experience.
4. Internal candidates having specified qualification and experience may apply through proper channel/ Departmental Head/In – Charge only for immediate higher grade/post. Relaxation of age & experience will be considered for internal candidates
5. All qualifications must be full time regular course from Govt. recognized University/College/Institutes.
6. Reservation in recruitment of SC/ST/OBC categories shall be applicable as per Government guidelines. If suitable candidates of SC/ST/OBC are not available, the post shall be filled up from General Candidates. Candidates belonging to any particular category such as SC/ST/OBC should submit the copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate along with the Application Form.
7. Self-attested copies of relevant documents relating to age, qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc. must be accompanied with the application forms.
How to apply
Candidates may apply with detail particulars, qualification, experience in chronological manner with contact no. along with two copies of pass port size photographs self-attested addressed to “The Personnel Manager”., Durgapur Chemicals Ltd., A Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise, Durgapur- 713215, Dist – Burdwan”, in closed envelop.
The photocopy of educational qualifications and experience certificates should be attached with the application.
Application may also be sent through e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. No application shall be accepted after the closing date 31st March 2015.
To see and read the official notification, just click HERE.