Durgapur Chemicals Ltd. (DCL) situated in the industrial town of Durgapur is a public sector company wholly owned by the Government of West Bengal. This 1963 company offers job vacancies in several posts at its sole Durgapur unit. DCL is an ISO:9001:2000 & 14001:2004 Certified Company.
DCL has its own township in the heart of Durgapur town with more than 400 residential accommodations to all categories of employees spread in the area of 50 acres land & Factory area of 70 acres.
Total vacancies is 16 and total number of posts are 14.
The various job posts are: Company Secretary (01), Personnel Manager (01), Chief Electrical & Instrument
Engineer(01), Deputy Manager Finance (01), Assistant Manager Production (02), Assistant Manager Mechanical (01), Assistant Manager Instrument (01), Assistant Manager Internal Audit (01), Assistant Manager Purchase & Stores (01), Stores Officer (01), Junior officer Store (01), Assistant Engineer Civil / Foreman Civil) (01), Trainee Accounts / Commercial (02), Trainee Stores (01).
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Knowledge of Computer/ERP is desirable
2. No relaxation in qualification will be considered in the above mentioned posts applied for. Relaxation in age and experience may be considered for extremely deserving Candidates.
Separate application to be sent for each post. The application is liable to be rejected if found unsuitable and not fulfilling the requisite qualification & experience.
3. Internal candidates having specified qualification and experience may apply through proper channel/ Departmental Head/In – Charge only for immediate higher grade/post. Relaxation of age will be considered for internal candidates
4. Those who have applied against earlier Advertisement published on 21.01.2014 for the said posts
need not apply further
5. All qualifications must be full time regular course from Govt. recognized University/ College/Institute Reservation for SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
6. Reservation in recruitment of SC/ST/OBC categories shall be applicable as per Government guidelines. If suitable candidates of SC/ST/OBC are not available, the post shall be filled up from General Candidates. Candidates belonging to any particular category such as SC/ST/OBC should submit the copy of SC/ST/OBC certificate along with the Application Form.
7. While applying for any post, the applicants should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that the candidates does not fulfill the eligibility norms and /or that he /she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed material facts, his /her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice
8. Attested copies of relevant documents relating to age, qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc. must be accompanied with the application forms
9. No TA & DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to Apply
Candidates may apply with detail particulars, qualification, experience in with contact number along with two copies of passport size phptograps self attested addressed to ” “The Company Secretary & In-charge of Personnel Dept., Durgapur Chemicals Ltd., A Govt. of West Bengal Enterprise, Durgapur- 713215, Dist – Burdwan” in closed envelope. The photocopy of educational qualification and experience should be attached with the application.
Application may also be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. No application shall be accepted after the
closing date 21.06.2014.
Last Date of Application: 21st June 2014.
For all the more details on minimum qualification for each of the posts, pay-scale for each of the post, age-limit, duties and responsibilities and job profile for each of the above mentioned posts, just click HERE.