Durgapur Chemicals Ltd. (DCL), wholly owned by the Government of West Bengal offers 20 job vacancies in various posts. Incorporated on 31st July 1963 as a public sector company, DCL was planned as a forward integration for another Govt. Of West Bengal owned company, Durgapur Projects Limited (DPL).
Some of the highlights of the vacant job posts are:
- All the vacant job positions are located in Durgapur.
- Knowledge of Computer/ERP system is desirable.
- Separate applications are to be sent for each post.
- All qualifications must be full time regular course from Govt. Recognized University/College/Institute.
- For the posts located in Durgapur, it is essential for the incumbent to stay in Company’s unfurnished residential accommodation at DCL Township subject to availability of quarter as per the grade. In such case, no HRA shall be paid. Nominal Rent and actual Electricity charges shall be deducted from the Salary bill as per rules of the company
- The candidates called for interview should communicate by letter/mail for attending the Interview.
- The company is looking Dynamic and Target oriented person who can contribute in the above positions with best of their ability.
- Candidates may apply with detail particulars, qualification, experience in a chronological manner with contact no. Along with two copies of passport size photographs self attested addressed to “The Company Secretary & In ‐ charge of Personnel Dept. , Durgapur Chemicals Ltd., A Govt. Of West Bengal Enterprise, Durgapur ‐ 713215, Dist – Burdwan”, in closed envelope.
- The photocopy of educational qualifications and experience certificates should be attached with the application.
- Application may also be sent through e ‐ mail at firstname.lastname@example.org . No application shall be accepted after the closing date 15.09.2013.
- No TA & DA shall be paid to the local candidates for attending the interview.
- Candidates outside the State of West Bengal, AC 3 Tier Train Fare or admissible class as per Co’s rule for UP & DN journey shall be reimbursed on submission of documents.
For more details regarding Name of Job Vacant Post, Salary, Other Benefits, Qualification, Experience Requirements, Other Terms & Conditions, How to Apply, Where To Apply, log on to: http://www.durgachem.com/pdf/Web-pen_aug13.pdf