Name of Vacant Post – Manager – Welding Engineering
Job Location – Durgapur, West Bengal.
- Develop and establish welding processes, co-ordinate with IBR, ASME, EN, obtain statutory approvals, release procedures in order to ensure quality welding is delivered and customer satisfaction.
- Co-ordinate with related department / shops, plan, organises, deliver & supervise welding training, obtain statutory certification in order to ensure timely production and customer satisfaction
- Organise selection of vendors, plan and monitor availability of consumables JIT in order to ensure minimum inventory
- Develop, issue, monitor, update quality welding processes/systems, control products, in order to ensure compliance with company standards and statutory regulations.
- Defect analysis of welding, finding out root causes & corrective action
- Initiate, develop, monitor, review new production processes, and ensure compliance with statutory requirements in order to facilitate development of new products at least time and cost.
- Act as the management representative.
- Monitor and reviews the efficiency of processes and system
- Ensure the quality and process improvement strategy is established;
- Check or may approve procedures, instructions and other quality related documents and records.
Salary – Not disclosed by the company but will not be a constraint for the right candidate.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate must possess a degree in B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech (any specialization).
- Candidate must have 13 to 20 Years of experience of Welding Engineering in Boiler Pressure Parts Industry.
- Candidate must have knowledge of material science, DT, NDT, heat treatment.
- Candidate must have good knowledge about various codes like ASME, BS, EN, and IBR.
- Knowledge of fabrication of pressure parts & drums will be an added advantage.
- Multicultural ability to motivate to get the best out of people in different countries/cultures is an advantage
- Candidates with experiences in EHS Management and integrated system management will be treated as an added advantage.
Industry Type – Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Role – Engineering Manager
Functional Area – Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Keyskills – Welding, Fabrication, Pressure vessel, Process equipment, Boiler technology.
Job Application – Send your updated resume urgently at – email@example.com