National Institute of Technology (NIT) Durgapur (West Bengal) invites applications from eligible candidates for the following seven (07) non-faculty posts on direct recruitment / deputation basis. The last date of receipt of applications is 20th February 2015.
Details of the vacancies and how to apply are provided below:
Advertisement No.: NITD/01/01(Officer) 2015.
- Superintending Engineer: 1 post
- Sr. SAS Officer: 1 post
- Deputy Librarian: 1 post
- Assistant Librarian: 1 post
- Technical Officer: 1 post
- Executive Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
- Medical Officer: 1 post
- Superintending Engineer: Rs.37,400 – 67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 8,700/-
- Sr. SAS Officer: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8,000/-
- Deputy Librarian: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8,000/-
- Assistant Librarian: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6,000/-
- Technical Officer: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/-
- Executive Engineer(Electrical) : Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + Rs. 6,600/-
- Medical Officer: Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + Rs. 5,400/-
Candidates who are willing to apply should have the degree of Graduation/ Post graduation/ Engineering from the recognized university or institute with good academic records.
How to Apply:
Completed applications in the prescribed format along with enclosures should reach to “The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur-713209, West Bengal, India” on or before 20/02/0215.
The Application Format can be downloaded by clicking HERE.