Oriental Bank of Commerce Durgapur invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up the 26 vacancies of Peon-cum-House Keeper. Find all the relevant details below:
Oriental Bank of Commerce, established on 19 February, 1943, in Lahore is one of the Public Sector Banks in India. Oriental Bank of Commerce made a modest beginning under its Founding Father, Late Rai Bahadur Lala Sohan Lal, the first Chairman of the Bank. Within four years of coming into existence, the Bank had to face the holocaust of partition.
Number of Vacancies: 27
Age 18 to 28 years as on 01.10.2014 (Relaxation in Upper Age Limit for SC, ST, PWD, OBC is as per Govt. guidelines)
Qualification as on 01.10.2014 must be a “Pass” in 10th Standard or its equivalent from a recognized board / institution. But should not have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Interview:
- Original Certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Original Certificate in support of Educational Qualification (Countersigned by the District Education Officer).
- Original School Leaving Certificate (Countersigned by the District Education Officer).
- Education Continuation Certificate from the school for those who are still studying.
- Original Caste / Community Certificate.
- Latest OBC Certificate in Central Government Format in case of OBC candidates.
- Character Certificate from a local respectable person.
- Bio-Data Form
- Self-attested photocopy of above documents from Sl. No. 1 to 6.
Mode of Selection: On the basis of Candidates performance in Interview.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 31/Jan/2015
How to Apply:
Application along with attested photocopies of all the documents that are to be submitted at the time of interview must be sent to Box No-01, Head post Office Durgapur, Pin 713201. If all the documents are not submitted along with the application the candidature will be cancelled. The applicant should write: “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON-CUM-HOUSE KEEPER” on the envelope.
To download the Application Form please click HERE.