Vacant Job Position: Territory Sales Executive – Pharma (EED)
Job ID: 160521BR
Company Name: Novartis
Business Unit: COMMERCIAL AP AL
Work Location: Durgapur, West Bengal
Functional Area: Sales
Therapeutic / Disease Area: Ophthalmic/Ophthalmology
Job Type: Full Time
Employment Type: Regular
1. Achieve the set Sales targets of the assigned territory/ Brands.
2. Collect payments within the credit norms specified.
3. Implement an adequate sales and promotional strategy that increases Alcon market share in Units and values in the market in synergism with Marketing the other business and support units of the company within the assigned geographical market.
4. Attainment of Sales volume / mix objectives and improvement of sales mix.
5. Feed back to the Area Business Manager and Brand Manager on market and competition activities.
6. Implementation of promotional and sales call frequency based on efficiency tools to maximize the impact of the sales calls (i.e. Customer ABC analysis, territory administration, routing, etc.) 7. Adequate coverage of distribution channels that permit the optimization of the promotional activities impact with the physicians.
8. Sound management of Sales Terms, Distribution Channels and Policies and Commercial Policies.
9. Efficient, timely and accurate reporting of Sales activities, results, opportunities & threats to Area Business Manager.
10. Monitor, control and ensure receivables in line with the company policies.
1. University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or Science.
2. Proficient in English.
3. One year Prior experience of being a medical sales representative /Executive with relevant ophthalmic area experience.
Novartis (NYSE: NVS) is a world leader in the research and development of products to protect and improve health and well-being. The company has core businesses in pharmaceuticals, vaccines, consumer health, generics, eye care and animal health.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, Novartis employs nearly 115 000 people in over 140 countries worldwide to help save lives and improve the quality of life. The Group is present in India through Novartis India Limited, listed on the Mumbai Stock Exchange and its wholly owned subsidiaries Novartis Healthcare Private Limited, Sandoz Private Limited and Chiron Behring Vaccines Private Limited.
Alcon is a division of Novartis. Alcon is a global leader in eye care with an unparalleled breadth of products spanning patient needs in surgical, pharmaceutical, retinal and consumer vision care.
From a child’s first contact lens for nearsightedness correction to his grandparent’s intraocular lens implantation
for cataract correction, Alcon innovations help people of all ages see the world more clearly.
How to Apply:
To apply for the above job just click HERE.