The following are 13 incredible facts about human and his surroundings that are not known to many :-
01) Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.
02) Women blink nearly twice as much as men.
03) Babies are born without kneecaps. They don’t appear until the child reaches 2 to 6 years of age.
04) A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
05) A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
06) A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
07) A snail can sleep for three years.
08) An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
09) There are more chickens than people in the world.
10) Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite!
11) Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
12) The cruise liner, QE 2 moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel that it burns.
13) The winter of 1932 was so cold that Niagara Falls froze completely solid.