Vacant Post Name – Internship Nurses
Adv.No.- DSP/M&HS/2013/NS (Intern) -1
Number of vacant post – 40
Job Location – Durgapur, west Bengal.
Company – Durgapur Steel Plant (A unit of SAIL)
Duration of Internship – 6 months.
Eligibility Criteria – Students who have passed 2nd year exam Nursing exam and are willing to complete internship as per norms of West Bengal Nursing Council.
Stipend – Payment of stipend at the rate of Rs.4000/- per month will be made from the date of their provisional admittance subject to their passing in the 3rd year exam. No payment will be made till the formal engagement, as per procedure is completed. On formal engagement as interns, payment of stipend for the period starting from the date of their provisional admittance to the date on which they are formally engaged will be made as arrears. Thereafter, payments will be made on regular monthly basis.
Company Profile – SAIL is India’s largest steel producing company. With a turnover of Rs. 50,348 crore, the company is among the five Maharatnas of the country’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. SAIL has five integrated steel plants, three special plants, and one subsidiary in different parts of the country.
Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) is an integrated steel plant under SAIL. Set up in early 50’s, the modernized DSP unit is now a profit making company producing over 2 million tonnes of steel per annually.
- Provisional admittance as interns will be done by judging their performance through an interview as well as marks obtained in the second year exam.
- The interns may be provisionally admitted immediately after the third year exams are over for a period of six months.
- The final engagement of these candidates as interns will be subject to their passing the examination.
- Provisionally admitted interns who fail in the exams will not get formally engaged and will not be entitled for the stipend arrears for the period in which they have undergone training as provisional interns
- Failed candidates, after reappearing in the subsequent exam held only for such candidates, will be allowed to start the internship provisionally after the exam is over. Their formal engagement and payment of stipend will be as per the terms mentioned in terms (a) & (b) above.
Last Date of Application – 05 Aug 2013, within 5 pm.
How to Apply:
Sealed envelope containing filled-in applications on a plain paper, containing the following information regarding: Name of candidate, age, date of birth, address, telephone, passport size photograph, name of nursing training institute, year-wise details of GNM exams (year, total and acquired marks in both 1st & 2nd year, percentage) clearly super scribing “Application – Interview for Internship of nurses at DSP Hospital,DSP” along with an undertaking (Annexure – A) should be submitted to AGM (P&A-M&HS), DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur, West Bengal, Pincode:713205 latest by 5th August, 2013 (within 5:00 PM).
E-mails/Fax correspondences will not be entertained.
Durgapur Steel Plant will not be responsible for any postal delay/wrong delivery/ non-delivery of communication at any stage of the recruitment process.
Date of Interview – 12/08/2013 (tentative).
Note: For letter of undertaking and related information, click HERE.