Vacant Job Post Name – Manager Planning
Job Location – Durgapur, West Bengal.
No. of Vacant Post – 01
Name of the Company – Esar Oil Ltd.
The Job is part of the project management office and is responsible for Planning & Monitoring as below:
- Monitor project progress against Baseline Plan
- Identify potential resource bottlenecks & requirements, contingencies and highlight accordingly
- Monitoring of risk mitigating action plan and communicate status/ issues to key stakeholders
- Coordinate project update meetings, and documents project status and issues.
- Document Control and Management.
Salary – Negotiable and not disclosed by the company.
Type of Industry – Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
Salary – INR 5,500 – 25,000 per month
Position Type – Full time
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Qualification – B.Tech/B.E with any specialization.
- Experience – 4 to 8 years.
Company Profile – Essar Oil is an India-based company engaged in the exploration and production of oil and natural gas, refining of crude oil, and marketing of petroleum products.
- Person to contact – Mr Saumya Mondal
- Reference ID – ENP – PMO
How to Apply – You can apply directly without registering through naukri.com at: http://jobsearch.naukri.com/job-listings-Manager-Planning-Essar-Oil-Limited-Durgapur-4-to-8-050813001925